The number of selfies taken in front of these sights must be mindblowing. I bet there are street sellers touting selfie-sticks at every location. In any case, the ranking for the top 10 most photographed sights in Europe in 2017 according to online image service Instagram (via Klaava.com).
1. Eiffel Tower in Paris, France.
2. Tower Bridge in London, England.
3. Sagrada Familia in Barcelona, Spain.
4. Colosseum in Rome, Italy.
5. Red Square in Moscow, Russia.
6. Acropolis in Athens, Greece.
7. Brandenburg Gate in Berlin, Germany.
8. Charles Bridge in Prague, Czech Republic.
9. Edinburgh Castle in Scotland, UK.
10. Atomium statue in Brussels, Belgium.
Big Ben in London, UK (easy to take a selfie)
Berlin wall in Berlin, Germany (there are parts of the wall here and there)
Little Mermaid in Copenhagen, Denmark (one of the most disappointing sights)
Rialto Bridge in Venice, Italy (not easy to photograph)
Manneken Pis statue in Brussels, Belgium
Promenade d’Anglais in Nice, France